Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Days without you


My dear husband,

It's YOU.. 
You mean everything to me... 
You are the first thought in my head in the morning when I wake up; my last thought before I go to bed. 
You smile at me in my dreams... when you are sad, I fell sad, and when I see your true smile, I feel incredible, like there is no other thing around and all I can see is you.

As my husband was a government employee, he had to go on outstation today... TODAY!!! It's just a few days.. He will back home this Friday.. Friday come quickly..! Please take care of yourself dear.. Mama and Batrisyia miss you always..
 
I’m a fish out of water without you.
Don't you know that you make my days count?
And I'm always happy when you're around

We love Malaysia (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

KoMeN2 BeRnAs Di SiNi.. (^__^)

WELCOME TO MY BLOG.. I LOVE STORY ABOUT MY LIFE IN THIS BLOG.. THANK YOU FOR VISIT MY BLOG